Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday

We got the BEST toy for the kids today. A great big blow up ball, where you climb inside and roll around. I saw it at Costco and thought of Jason. However, the other kids can play in it too, and as you can see they all love it!!!





Jason was on a roll today. He was quite a pill. He took two baths because he got so filthy. He dumped red punch on my carpet. I think I got it all out, but I might be borrowing my mothers carpet cleaner. He dumped the corn chips down the stairs. He put a bunch of my shampoo and soaps in the toilet and then shut the lid. He was jumping on the trampoline, and before anyone blinked he was through the garage. The below picture was him at his mellowest. I'm soooooooo glad that he is finally asleep.

Brett started our firepit today. It's going to be a lot of fun. I'm very excited for this summer. Brett gets to play a brick mason, which is new for him. He's really enjoying the new experience, as well as understanding why mason's have knee pads. The bottom layer has to set up and then Brett will be adding the brick to the top on Monday.

Our neighbor Jake finally got that stinking stump out of the ground. Only a bunch of little roots, but that tree wasn't going anywhere. He took a firemans jack and slowly worked the tree up and out of the ground. Now to figure out how to get the darn thing out of the back yard.



1 comment:

Grandpa Sid said...

looks like great fun