Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday

My 2:00am bedtime is really not working for me. I'm trying to just take care of the kids and be a Mom because Jason doesn't like me to work. However I've gone to bed every night at 2:00am. Then I'm not able to move in the morning. I did get up to do hair and then promptly fell back to sleep. Thank goodness no destruction occurred this morning. Jason mainly sat on top of me. It's amazing how I can sleep through just about anything.

There was a very long train that ran by the house today. I checked on Jason and he was looking out his window. I'm glad it was a long train or I wouldn't have got this picture.

Duncan and Tori had their water fight at school today. If they meet their AR goal they get to have a water fight during PE. Samantha will get to have hers tomorrow.

Tori had her 4th grade program. She did AWESOME!!! She sang a solo and also sang in the a small choir. She was so relaxed during her solo, I was quite impressed. She sounded beautiful. She hit every note right on, and didn't seem to even care that she was singing to a huge room full of people. I think she has a future. We'll have to get her to sing a solo or two in church. The kids favorite part of the program was 3 boys lip syncing "16 tons". Tori has talking about that all week. Here are the videos. I hope you enjoy!!

As a side note, I ended up with a stow away in my van on the way to the program. I told the kids to hurry and get in the car, I wanted to get good seats so that I could record Tori's solo. Tori giggled all the way to school. I asked her if she was nervous. To which she promptly replied, "No!" I assumed she was just dealing with the butterfly's in her stomach. I stopped at a stop sign and Curtis, Duncan's friend, popped up out from behind the back seats. He ended up staying and helping Duncan torment Tori. They just couldn't resist making her laugh.






No comments: