Sunday, May 16, 2010

Laundry, Yard Work, Showers, and Soccer

Yesterday was Laundry day. It will probably continue through today as well. I'm trying to get caught up so MAYBE I don't have to spend all my free time folding clothes. wish me luck.

Duncan got home from camping and I sent him right back outside to mow the lawn. Mean huh? He did a good job! We even moved the tramp and swing set so he could get under those. Then Brett got out the weed eater and finished it off. I'm excited for my back yard this summer. It should be a lot of fun.

My cousin Lisa is having a baby. This will be her first and it's a little boy. We're so excited for her! She had her baby shower yesterday so we made brownies and headed over to my Aunts house. The girls had fun playing with their cousins and it was nice to just sit down and not worry about Jason.

Duncan had his final soccer game of the season. They got spanked. However, they played really well! The only reason they lost as much as they did was because they were asleep for about the first 15 minutes. I swear that is the biggest problem with our team. Once they realize that they are out on the soccer field they play really well!!! I think Brett will end up coaching again.....which means another year of putting up with crappy Refs and wanting to punch crappy parents. But Duncan really wants to do it again, so it will probably happen.

No comments: