Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tori, Dance, Scouts, and Soccer

Jason hasn't been sleeping very well, so I'm really sorry if this entry makes no sense.

Tori has been struggling at school lately. She tells me she has no friends. I asked her how many she has and she said, 5 or 6. I'm not sure if this is really Tori's way of looking at the bad side of things or if she is really feeling alone. We'll be working on that and hopefully she'll be happier.

Samantha had ballet last night. She played with her friends until about 15 minutes before we had to leave. Some days it's like pulling teeth to get her inside to change for dance.

Duncan had scouts last night. He will be earning his first merit badge next week. I'm not sure what it is, but he's very excited.

Brett had a coaches meeting last night. It was for the upcoming tryouts and next years fees. If Duncan really decides to continue it will cost us $1,200.00 for him to play next year. Thank goodness it won't be all at the same time!!!!!

1 comment:

Grandpa Sid said...

Tell Tori 5 or 6 friends is more than most kids have their whole lifetime. We too have rain "again", what is Duncan getting his merit badge in after you find out. Tell him congratulations. I think it is great that Sami so likes it outside. I know Jason likes it outside. Love you guys.