Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunday

Sunday was a day of exhaustion and attempting to stay awake. Jason didn't sleep well Saturday night so Brett and I struggled with our energy level. We went to church, and enjoyed the lessons. We had some really good speakers too.

Brett is conducting the ward choir so we all had to stay. Brett is running a little short on singers. Tori was a big help and kept an eye on Jason. Samantha also helped a little. Duncan is my little tenor. He's trying.

We ran up to Grandma and Grandpa Siddoway's house to get some brick for a project that we are going to be doing for the summer. I dropped Brett and Duncan off and then pulled out of the drive way to go to my Mom's house. Jason cried for 40 minutes. He was ticked!!!! We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house and didn't go inside!!! I think he is really missing them.

Then we ate dinner and had birthday cake for my Grandma and Brett. I owe Brett a chocolate cake. One year grandma bought carrot cake, this year it was spice cake. Not Brett's favorite. I will have to get on making him a good one!

1 comment:

Grandpa Sid said...

Believe me we miss him too!!!