Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Walking, Dance, and Girls

Jason and I went for our walk yesterday. I've put my stroller in the garage for now since it's been raining and snowing off and on. I let go of Jason's hand to get the stroller and he took off to the trampoline! He climbed up and jumped and jumped. I got the stroller out and thought it was going to be a chore to get him off. I said, "Let go for a walk." He looked over at the stroller and walked over to the opening and let me put him on the ground. He ran over to the stroller and waited for me to put him in. So cute!!!

Jason and I spent most of the day fighting over whether or not I was going to work. He would walk into my office, take my hand off the mouse or key board and climb up on my lap. He has discovered that he can lean back ward and then flip off my lap. He thinks this is a GREAT game!

He also really likes water! He has discovered that the larger water bottle with the flip top can be opened with a bit of determination and his teeth. He soaked himself MANY times!!!

After school the girls had dance, and I ran them over as soon as I could find my stinking keys! The girls have had trouble getting along lately and we had a pretty stern talk with the kids about peace in our home and loving each other. I just had to remind them once about our talk and they got a long beautifully. We'll see how long it lasts, but I've got my fingers crossed.

Duncan had a couple buddies over at the house and out of nowhere three twelve year old girls were hanging out with them in the back yard. I've never seen these girls. I don't know who they are. I just know they are in Duncan's two buddies class at school. Curtis had sense to stay away from them, but not Duncan. He was in the middle of them as much as he could. sigh.....This better not happen to often or I'm going to lock Duncan in his room till he's nineteen.

It did make me laugh though, so I had to take a picture. The girls were so pushy and trying to act grown up and the boys were so awkward it was quite humorous!!

No comments: