Monday, June 7, 2010

Sunday

The in-laws are on a mission, so I'm making this book for the kids. It should be really cute.
Jason has a new obsession with the tub. He goes into the bathroom about 8 times a day. This tantrum was because I wouldn't let him in the bathroom.
We got to go to my nieces baby blessing on Sunday. She's a sweet tiny little thing. Jason isn't feeling well, so we just went home after the meeting.
My kids all snazzy after church!
Duncan asked Brett to shave his head. This is before.
This is after! Thank goodness. The shaggy look was beginning to get on my nerves.
I snapped this picture when he was laying on my legs. I couldn't see him very well, but held the camera up high enough to get a shot of him. This will make me laugh for some time!!
We made peach cobbler for dessert. Yum!! The kids didn't quite know what to make of it. They tried to be brave, but they mainly ate the ice cream.
We also had stake, potato's, and asparagus. Brett is a darn good cook!!!
While I was outside taking pictures and talking to Brett, I assumed the kids were watching Jason. Of course you know what assuming does. I ran upstairs to the sound of water in the tub, and thought I would catch him with his clothes on playing. NO! He must have taken off up to the bathroom as soon as I went outside. The water was completely overflowing! As I snapped this picture I also grabbed Jason as he head dived into the water. The water actually was into the hallway. Sigh.......can't leave this boy alone for one minute, let alone 15!!!!!
Jason liked the ice cream! I thought this was a cute picture so had to post it.
My nephew Brock's birthday was this week. He is one year old. He also really loved his cake!
Then we just played in the back yard. All except Jason.
More playing in the backyard.
Wherever anyone else was Jason didn't want to be. My Mother is finally admitting that Jason is Autistic. At least for this week. He's just not showing any signs of communication. He won't sign, he won't speak. I'm not sure if I like that my Mom has finally come to understand the inevitable. It means that he's not improving. sigh......

2 comments:

Grandpa Sid said...

Everything looks so summery..Tell Duncan I love the hair, looks more like himself. The girls are looking good. Did you have to get a shampooer for your hallway and fans?

Melanie Lutz said...

It all turned out ok. The water into the hallway wasn't much. He's a bit of a pill!!!