Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tuesday

I've got a couple of slaves. Curtis slept over on Monday night, and they were out of Xbox minutes before 10:00am. So I told them I'd add hours if they want to work for them. Duncan mowed the front lawn and Curtis did more digging. Nice!!! Then they decided to get a few more by washing my van. They really are sweet boys!
The girls had Braille camp again. They are really enjoying it. It'll be nice not to worry about driving them after next week though. 3AM bed time with 7AM wake up time, doesn't a happy Mother make!

Then we went up to Grandma and Grandpa Siddoway's to mow the lawn. Finally! The weather has been so bad, and Brett has been so busy that we really haven't had a chance to do anything. Brett actually had another soccer meeting so I took all the kids up there myself. That's probably what I'm going to have to do, anyway.

We stopped at the house and got out. You should have seen Jason light up. He just loves Grandma and Grandpa Siddoway's house. I brought up a box of candy, and he ran back and forth between the drawer and the couch for quite a while.
Then the kids played on the deck for a little while. Jason did this lovely maneuver about four times.
My cute kids having a soda on Grandma's swing.


1 comment:

sidskids said...

THANK YOU!! Love the pictures. I know it will be a pain for you to have to go up with Duncan but Jason will enjoy it. I hope all the kids enjoy it.