Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday

Today was one of those days.

Because of the girls dance recital and one of our employees quiting I worked until 3:30am. When Jason got up at about 8:30am, I asked the kids to come upstairs in my room and watch Jason. Not too hard, they can watch T.V., just make sure Jason doesn't get into anything. Duncan brought up his computer, to which I swiftly told him no computer while watching Jason. About 30 minutes later I woke up to my back being soaked by a full water bottle. All three kids were sitting on the floor completely ignoring Jason. Should I be surprised? No.

So I figured since I was up, we might as well go walking at the school. So I got dressed and packed the kids up and walked out the door. That was pretty good. I walked father then I have yet.

I got the kids home and chilled out for a while. I got a phone call from Jean Delangelo (speech therapist) she wanted to make sure I remembered her visit. I hadn't but I was home, so no big deal. Jason worked with Jean, enjoyed stacking big blocks, playing with play dough, and then he just wanted to be flipped and swung. He was done pretty early today.

After that, I decided I needed to take a shower, and of course Jason had to get in with me. I quickly washed up, and then got out and let him stay in the shower for a little while. I got dressed, no worries. Then I got him out and walked into my room to get him dressed, carrying my 40 pound 2 year old. He had pulled the heater vent out of the floor, and I stepped down into the vent. I now have a good gash in my foot, and it's bruised like crazy.

Brett came home for about 40 minutes and then was out the door with Duncan to soccer practice. They were only supposed to be gone for an hour and a half. 2 and a half hours later I called Brett and asked him where he was. They were making final team decisions.

So it's 9 o'clock, and I'm just starting my 100 studies for the day. I know, I should be working and not blogging, but I'm feeling a bit abused. Abused by my kids. Is that possible???

No comments: