Friday, September 11, 2009

Yesterday's Goings on

Yesterday was a pretty normal, crazy day for us.

The kids had school of course. Jason and I stayed home all day while I worked and he was Jason. I got the dishes caught up and 5 loads of laundry done. If you get behind with laundry it seems to never end!! Especially when you have 6 people needing clean clothes everyday......*sigh*.

Duncan had Pack Meeting and Brett had Soccer Practice. I'm hoping that Brett can change soccer practice to another day of the week, because if not we will have to do all the scouting stuff from home. What is the benefit of being the coach if you can't decide your own schedule?

I also called about dance for the girls. I've been procrastinating this because it has been so nice to not have to worry about this aspect of our lives. Tori wants to do Hip-Hop, Jazz, and Ballet&Tap. Samantha wants to do Jazz, Ballet&Tap. I thought it would be fun for them both to do Hip-Hop because they won't really ever be able to do anything together, because of there age difference. Tori will be starting in Hip-Hop 1 so I thought it would be a good opportunity for the girls to bond. Samantha doesn't want to, so I'm going to make her try it once. She is so much more the unstructured child I think she will like it. But if she doesn't, she will not have to. It's not like it will affect my taxi schedule any, since Tori has her heart set on Hip-Hop. This means 4 days a week at the dance studio.......*sigh*, again!

I seem to be sighing a lot lately.....I've also set up a schedule for the speech therapist to come to our house for Jason. That will be a week from Wednesday, and then we'll be seeing where we go from there. Back to checking my schedule every night to see what the next day will bring.

No comments: