Saturday, September 19, 2009

How did this happen?????

We woke up this morning, Saturday might I remind you, to be at the church by 9:00am. We are having a Stake Play and the kids wanted to audition. I'm cool with that! If the kids want to be in a play, GREAT!!!

Well.............one of the lovely ladies in my ward suggested I audition for a part. I advised her that I wasn't much of an actor and that we were here just for the kids. Then all the kids piped in and begged me to audition. So, whatever!!! Then we all went into the room together and took pictures of the kids doing their audition and then I read. To which they turned around and asked Brett if he would come read the part of the King while I read the part of the Queen.

HUH?

Yes! We are all going to be in the play. Brett is the King, I am the Queen, Duncan is Pinocchio and the girls are Royal Children. Jason will probably be spending every rehearsal night with my mother-in-law. I'm not sure how this happened. Why are we so nice??????

No comments: