Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hopefully its nothing that can't be fixed

I'm currently laying in Duncan's bed waiting for Jason to try to climb out of his bed. Today it will be a week without a nap if I can't get him to go to sleep.

Yesterday Brett got home from work and Jason was still in his crib, not taking a nap. I was downstairs trying to get some work done, because my energizer devil was locked in his cage and I knew at least he couldn't do any damage from his crib. All of a sudden I heard a very distinct giggle and the pitter-patter of little feet. I couldn't believe that Brett had let him out of his crib! But I figured that he must have decided it was too late for him to go to sleep so I just let him deal with my crazy boy.

Turns out Brett didn't let him out of his crib. The other kids didn't either. Jason has learned to escape. Dang It!!!!!

I'm hoping that there is something I can do to contain this booger. I NEED naptime! Jason still needs it too, because by 6:00PM he's ready for bed. He still needs a lot more sleep then he's currently getting, but I don't know how to make this happen. Oh well, lets see who falls asleep first, him or me.

I took some video of my Monkey as he was supposed to be taking a nap. I was pretending to "ignore" him so I could see how he got out yesterday. Ya, I'm in trouble!

No comments: