Monday, September 28, 2009

Busy Weekend

This weekend turned out insane! I'm wondering when we are going to have a mellow, house cleaning weekend again. Yes, I said it. Cleaning the house would be MELLOW!!

Saturday we got up and headed grocery shopping as soon as everyone was ready.

Then my Nephew is getting married. So I had a Wedding Shower to attend. She is a very sweet lady, with a very cute 5 year old. She's a doll!!!

Next we had a Baptism to attend. Brett's Cousins Grandson was getting Baptized. Yes, that does seem like a far away relationship to be attending the baptism. However, we live a block away from Brett's Cousin and a block away from his kids. His wife is the kids Nurse Practitioner, and I'm now the Grandsons Cub Scout leader. So not so weird after all.

Then Duncan had a soccer game. They were wasted. We seem to be in the wrong league or something. I'll have to have Brett explain it to me so I can post what's going on.

After that my folks wanted us to come and visit, since there wasn't anyone else there and Jason needs to have a little more isolated time. So we stayed over there way too late!!!

Sunday of course there is church. Jason took a nap and then we headed up to the in-laws. It's always nice to have a little more adult contact. So as you can see not one ounce of house work got done this weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to stay on top of things anyway.

No comments: