Friday, September 25, 2009

Early morning for me

I woke up at 6:00am with Jason. Back to this routine since he actually had a nap yesterday. So I got up and ran to the store.

I got 2 new pillows for my bed shams, 1 pill splitter, and reading glasses.

Tori has been struggling with her eyes focusing while reading. So I was looking for a cheap magnifier and of course they were the tiny Sherlock Holmes type magnifying glass. So I went up to the pharmacy and grabbed some cute reading glasses. I'm hoping these help her, but I'm not 100% if they will.

I emailed her teacher yesterday to have her keep an eye on Tori's headaches. She emailed me back and said she would be very watchful of her. I'm doubting this. But, we've decided to give Mr. Holmes a week to see if there are any improvements for Tori. At this point my mind is set on transfering her. However, the class sizes in the 4th grade are insane. So I'm not sure it would make too much of a difference. Except for maybe Tori would feel like we tried.......and we care about her..........

No comments: