Thursday, September 24, 2009

Work, work, and more work

Well today will see how things work out. I've got a lot of work to do. I've got to measure, QC, and start working on some new projects.

Next, Jason. I've got to figure out how to get my baby boy to LET me work. He is a handful. Not only that but yesterday I had Lisa look in his sinus's to see if there is anything that is keeping him from napping and they are a little swollen. So I've got to get him his nose drops as well as some melatonin. This was suggested by a few people, most importantly my kids nurse practitioner. Hopefully we can get my boy to take a nap again.

At his appointment yesterday it was very obvious we was exhausted. I told her that as soon as I got home I would put him down to take a nap and he would take about a 10 minute break and be up and going again. She could see, as well as I, that this boy still needs to take a nap. So hopefully we'll be able to see what happens. If the Melatonin doesn't work then I'll accept nap-time is over.

Lastly, the kids have suckered Brett and I into being in the Stake play. So we have Play Rehearsal this evening.

Never a dull moment at the Lutz House!!!

No comments: