Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jason was still sleeping



Last night I put Jason in bed all went immediately quiet. This boy was tired. Then when Duncan went to bed he called me into his room to check out the monkey. The above pictures is how I found him. Out cold!! I had to wrestle his right leg out of the crib. I don't know how he got it into the bars so far.

Right as I was going to sleep Jason woke up screaming. Not just the normal I'm awake scream, it was very reminiscent of Duncan's night terrors. So I scooped him out of bed and brought him into my room where he promptly fell back to sleep. It has been so nice to have him sleeping through the night, and not in my bed that I had forgotten how big he is and how much he wiggles. I woke up with him in the crook of my knees almost falling off the bed. He is a bit of a pill.

The funny thing is, he was still asleep at 8:30 this morning. That never happens!!! This boy wakes up as soon as the sun is up, so I took advantage, got up and got the kids to school.

He's now awake but he really hasn't moved much. He's still in his waking up mode. So I thought I would add it to my blog while my crazy boy is sitting still.........=0)

No comments: