Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wednesday.....

Tori's doing AWESOME! She hasn't complained once about anything. I can barely keep her under wraps. She has been go, go, going since Saturday, two days after her surgery. If it were me I think I would still be on the couch. She's been trying to deal with her contact by herself but has yet to be completely successful. She'll keep at it though until she's got it, she takes after her mother and is a bit stubborn. I have another appointment tomorrow with Dr. Bernstein so I'll update you then.(Sorry about the crappy picture from my phone.)

Wednesday's are always the day to keep moving and not stop until the head hits the pillow. With the new office manager and being payroll yesterday I had a hard time doing anything but work. Jason has a rash on his bum that won't go away so he needed so Medicine and Samantha needed a treat for Kindergarten so we had to run to Walgreens and pick up some supplies. She was supposed to bring something that started with "E". I found some awesome chocolate covered marshmellow eggs in an egg carton and everything, 99cents!!! I got them home and on the side was a big allergy warning. Samantha has a girl in her class that is deathly allergic to peanuts, so I had to find something else. I had to run back to the store and get something else for her class. Then it was nap time and back to work. Tori had dance, Duncan had Karate, Brett had Karate. Then Dinner, bedtime, work.....Then I realized I forgot to fill out the paperwork for the girls Braille classes, so I had to do that. Bedtime came too early, but yet not early enough. Oh well. The weekend is coming right?

No comments: