Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tired and Warn Out

The little boy from yesterday's post is OK, and home for the day.

I had a funny day today. I've finally caught up on my work, for the first time since I think Tori's second surgery. I had panic attacks all day, because I felt like I was forgetting something. How sad is that.....? Here I have been working 10 hr days for about 9 months and now that I have a day that is a little milder I worry about work all day. Lame!!!! Hopefully it won't last very long and I can adjust to having a little free time.

I went walking with my Mom and Dad. Dad wasn't supposed to come but Mom thought it would be good for him. He's one ornery man when it's past his bedtime. He probably won't be joining us again. Hopefully I'll be walking a little bit more because I have 4 pregnancies on my body and I need to get at least 1 of them off!!!!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I'll go on walks with you!!!

WX Ences said...

lol! I have only one pregnancy on mine and it feels like the weight of the world...so not fun...

Anyhow, what the heck?! You are suppose to be calling me and we are suppose to go walking! No complaining unless you've already called and I flaked. I could use some very serious exercise before I lose sight of the other half of my body...serious, serious exercise.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know that someone else has panic attacks when things are going smoothly, as well. At this point in my life, it just doesn't feel normal to be in control. :)