Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jason Update

This is my baby on a good day! He is so busy he wears me out!! He hasn't been feeling well, and hasn't been eating. My In-laws watched him yesterday while I took Tori to her 5 hour doctors visits, and he was tilting his head to the side all day. I tugged on his ear just a little bit and he let out a scream. So I took him to the doctor today. He has an ear infection in both ears. I now have an appointment with Dr. Muntz the E.N.T. to see if we need new tubes in his ears. The old ones are not doing what they are supposed to so he will probably be going under once more. But I won't have to worry about that for a couple of months because I can't get into Dr. Muntz until June.

We saw Paula this evening and she was concerned about the infections and the delay in seeing the Dr. so we will be working on a few signs with him over the next couple of weeks. Sandwich, Potato, Spaghetti, Be Careful, Wait, and Milk. I should be getting his ear mold in the next few days but if his ears are plugged the only good we'll be doing with the hearing aid is getting him used to wearing it again. Oh well, such is life.

No comments: