Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break

The kids are all home from school. Wow, my favorite!!

Jason does enjoy having his siblings home for the most part, but he still needs a ton of attention from Mommy. Thank goodness for Blue's Clues. I'm not sure how I'm going to get anything done this morning but maybe I'll get a little done with the babysitter going. Duncan did help a lot though and took him for about an hour today. He tries, but he is only 10 years old and isn't really able to babysit all day.

Samantha and Tori again are being pretty good together. They are either best friends or at each others throats.

Tori's eyes are fabulous. She is doing really well with her contact and is slowly feeling like herself without her glasses.

Duncan had pack meeting this afternoon and it was Space Derby time. He and Brett built his rocket yesterday and finished with all the gadgets when Brett got home from work today. The boys had a ball. Duncan earned his swimming belt loop and his outdoorsman...? I'm still not sure about this because I think it's a webelo's award and he's attended that scouts once. Oh well. I'll figure it out soon.

I'm absolutely worn out!!! Work has done me in....what's new. I had people yelling at me from all sides today. It sure makes life harder when you have the boss on the phone flipping out, crazy ultrasound technician texting and instant messaging nasty messages, and the kids in the background fighting. What a day!!! Hopefully tonight and tomorrow will be better.

Well enough whining. Here's a lovely video of Duncan's first run at the Space Derby.

No comments: