Thursday, October 22, 2009

I think I'm a little overwhelmed.

I can always tell what has been worrying me, because I for the most part always remember my dreams. Sometimes this can be a bad thing. =)

My most recent dream that I'm pretty sure "meant" something was yesterdays. I was on a really big boat rafting down a river with my family and my side of the extended family. Even though I was on this boat with my Husband, Mother, Father, Sisters and their Husbands I felt overwhelmed and torn in too many places.

It didn't matter how many times I tried I couldn't keep all 4 kids together with me all the time. I was always missing one of them. I just new that one of them would end up in the rapids, because I couldn't keep my eyes on all of them all the time.

This is me. I'm always juggling. I know I'm really BAD at juggling. I know that one of these is going to fall. Which one?

The funny thing is, this is how I really am. I can't see Brett behind me catching the rest of them. He's always there to support me, and the kids. I hope that I can figure out how to feel his support, because logically I know he's always there. My emotions and "psychosis" always get the better of me.

No comments: