Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm a little peeved!

I just got a great email from one of the mothers of my Cub Scouts. As many of you are aware we have had a lot of stuff going on in our life. I've been a little worn out and have had a really hard time with keeping my den meetings going. I think I've done pretty darn good. We've had our meetings 3 weeks in a row now. I did basically take the summer off, but there are few in the Cub Scouting world who don't.

I've done Cubs since I was pregnant with Jason. I'm burned out!!!! I've got this lovely boy who is gung-ho about Cubs. Good for him. But, I'm having a struggle with the judgmental emails. Take it off my hands if you don't think I'm doing the job I'm supposed to, but don't judge me until you've walked in my shoes!

Ok, I'm done venting. Sorry!

No comments: