Monday, October 12, 2009

This Weekend

We had a pretty busy weekend. We had play practice from 12:00pm-4:00pm. We ran through the whole play and the "Director" told everyone how she wanted to change things.

The difficulty always comes down to the attention span of the kids. Most of the "Actor's"
are between 12 and 16 years old. They get silly and it takes some time to reign them back in. Duncan almost has his lines memorized. So he is doing really well.

Then Sunday my sister and brother-in-law blessed their baby boy. He is such a precious little thing. We went to their house afterward and had a little get together. The kids played and we ate and talked. Jason went out in their backyard so I went to watch him for a minute. The wonderful mother that I am while I was outside he was slammed into with a swing. I guess it will be an education.

We spent the rest of Sunday at our house hanging out and napping. It's been a while since we had a moment to ourselves. Jason went down for a nap so Brett and I did too. It was WONDERFUL!

We'll see how much I can get done today. I have a TON of work to do, and the house needs a good scrubbing. I also am desperate to get my office moved so that I can start baby proofing a spot for Jason.

Wish me LUCK!!!

No comments: