Sunday, October 4, 2009

Brett is very domestic

The older kids slept over at Grandma Child's house last night, so we just had Jason. You'd think that this would be easier then having all 4 kids, but Jason always makes up for the missing children.

He was up for a good 2 1/2 hours last night. I'm not sure what he's doing. He's waking up at like 3:00am and happy to greet the day. Unfortunately that means Brett or I have to deal with him. I took my turn last night and we were up from about 4:30am-7:00am. Those of you who know me, know that sleep is a very important thing for me!!!!

My Mom called about 10:00am and said the kids were ready to come home. I however was not ready to go and get them. My sweet husband took Jason and went to pick up the kids while I slept some more. I woke up at 12:00n. So lovely!

I woke up to Brett at the sewing machine. Since Brett is so creative he really wants to make his own costume for the stake play. The costume he picked out came with a good pattern for a Pinocchio hat. So he made Duncan's hat this morning. Isn't it awesome?!?!?! It will have some feathers when it is completed, but that should only take a little hot glue.

No comments: