Friday, July 20, 2012

The Fourth of July

On July 4th Brett wake me or Jason up.  He took the older 3 to the In-Laws ward breakfast.  I thought that was very nice of him!!  We then showed up for swimming and dinner at the In-laws.  It was fun, and we got to spend time with lots of family.  Fireworks were banned up where they live, so we decided to go to my sisters house and watch the fireworks up there.  We missed all the little fireworks but got there for the big ones.  It was fabulous.
I love these pictures.  The kids all just enjoyed them.
I know I have 4 kids, but I love how much Jason loves fireworks.  The look on his face is priceless.


Samantha I think was a little more excited about the donuts than the fireworks, but she loved them as well.  However if you look just behind there you will see my awesome Niece.  She is only 2 but she was way into those great big Arials!!
 We love us some fireworks!!!

No comments: