Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Awesome us!!!

Brett decided that we was going to do the strongman workout at the gym, and I decided that I wanted to do it as well.  I know it sounds crazy, but dangit, I'm a strong chick!!

I can push and pull quite a bit, I just have no stamina to save my life.  So I thought it would be satisfying.  And it was!!

First we swung the sledge hammer.  It was fairly easy to do it with my right hand, but the left took some figuring out.

Next we flipped some tractor tires.  Brett has done this quite a bit, but this was the first time that I had done it.  I'm quite pleased with myself.  
 
 
Next we pulled a suburban.  Brett did it first and then I did.  Brett did just fine and pulled it all the way.  I had a hard time breathing.  I think I was having an asthma attack.  I fell and broke a bone in my wrist.  Oh well......I'm still awesome.

Then we pulled the suburban.  Brett did this first again.  Check out those AWESOME fore-arms.  He's quite the man!  And I am one lucky woman!!!
 
I struggled.  Jason pushed the suburban while I pulled it.  I was tired, so I was grateful.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed!!!! great job!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.