Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Sweet Girl


My Baby Girl turned 9 on June 8th.  She was so excited for her birthday.  She asked if she could go to bed the night before.  It was pretty late, but still......

 Samantha is such a good girl.  Let's see......I'm going to tell you 9 things about my baby girl.

1. She doesn't mind me calling her "Baby Girl"
2. She is SPUNKY
3. She is very persistent
4. She is obedient, once she knows the rules.
5. She is very artistic.  She seems to be a bit of a perfectionist, so she has struggled to do anything artistic but as she has gotten older she is enjoying it more and more.
6.She loves computers.
7. She is a fantastic reader.
8. She is very friendly.
9. She loves everyone in her family unconditionally.

For her Birthday Tori decided that she wanted to make her cupcakes.  My niece was here so they had great fun decorating them.  

I love my sweet baby girl and love how much she wants to be with me.  Most of the time Jason uses up a lot of time, but she wants her share.  She doesn't need much help with homework so I'm going to have to make more of an effort to be with her.



No comments: