Friday, July 20, 2012

Duncan is the big kid


When we announced that I was pregnant with Duncan I didn't realize that I would have the oldest three Grandkids on my side of the family.  Growing up Jeff, Traci and I were the oldest three grandkids.  Let me tell you, going to Grandma's house every week got old pretty fast when there wasn't anyone to play with.  I worried a little for my kids, but for the most part the adults have taken this in stride and try to include them in the older stuff.  On July 8th the Milne boys were wrestling on the trampoline.  Strange enough, Jason was joining in.  I think this encouraged Duncan to get involved, because he decided he was the hulk and everyone needed to try and take him.  This is what happens when you have 4 little boys decide the big kid is not going to win.  I thought it was really cute, so I had to share.

No comments: