Monday, September 6, 2010

Sunday

Sunday was quite enjoyable. Brett being that awesome husband that he is, and me being the heavy sleeper that I am, I slept until 11:00am. I got up, got ready, got the kids ready and we were off. Of course I had to take a picture of my snazzy dresser. He looks a little too grown up now a days.

Our Relief Society lesson was on Visiting Teaching. I know this is something we hear to much about some days. I know it's important, so I wasn't to disturbed by the lessons. We also talked about Jonah and it was quite good. I've really got to read my scriptures more. Sometimes these stories aren't what I quite remember them to be. It was Fast Sunday so we had Testimony meeting today. As soon as Duncan and Tori realized what day it was, they both wanted to get up to the pulpit and bare their testimonies. They are such good, and sweet kids.

Jason was, well Jason. He wanted to go up to the pulpit himself, but that is more to play on the organ and the piano then anything. On elderly gentleman was watching me hold onto Jason's shirt to keep him from going up front. After the meeting he said, "Congratulations you have the fastest hands in the west!" He had quite the twinkle in his eye.

Jason has learned that we check the mail everyday. So on the way to my Mom's house he had to make sure that there wasn't anything in there.
My cute kids wanted to play ball with Jason. It didn't last very long but they really do try with their little brother.

No comments: