Saturday, September 4, 2010

August 29th

I know I haven't posted in a week. I've been a little run down. I swear it always happens at the end of the month.

On the 29th, we went over to the school and Brett worked on Duncans fitness stuff for Scouts, Tori and I worked on the bar, and Samantha worked on crossing the bars. These are things that have been very important to the kids so we decided to take the time and see if we could help.







After Duncan finished his fitness test he watched Jason while we worked with the girls.



Then Duncan had a soccer game. The wind won the game more then the kids did, but Duncan's team did lose their first game. We'll see how things progress over the season.

This is my studly little man.

You can see how the wind was blowing, the boys would kick the ball and it would stop in mid flight.

Tori was my awesome babysitter as always. She really does a good job of watching Jason. At one point Tori had to use the bathroom, so she ran up to tell me Samantha was watching Jason. Well you know how well that would be, so I walked over to the playground to check on them. Samantha had tackled Jason and was trying to hold on to him, so he wouldn't go into the road. I love my girls!!!!




We stopped at Jason's Deli on the way home. The kids favorite part, FREE ICE CREAM.
Yes, he is eating the bottom of the cone first.

The beautiful sky as we drove home.

No comments: