Saturday, September 4, 2010

August 30th

Sunday was pretty normal. We went to church it was the 5th Sunday so it was joint meeting. The topic was our ward missionary efforts. This is not something that I feel very comfortable with but we have the missionaries over all the time now and they seem to always be trying to get us to help with some family or another. I guess I need to be more open.

Then we went to my folks house. I'll admit I was a little ruff on my Dad. His patience levels hasn't been the best lately, and Jason needs people to have all the patience in the world. Can't wait for Grandma and Grandpa Siddoway to get home. Jason and Papa have quite the bond, and I look forward to seeing that grow.
Jason crashed. I don't know why but he was one tired kid.
My parents goofy dog. Gotta love Gus.

No comments: