Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sorry I'm a Slacker

Brett was home for almost 2 weeks, I loved the holidays and not for that reason alone. Because it was the holidays there wasn't any scans done, which means there wasn't any work for me. I got a glimps of what life would be like without a job, and sadly I really enjoyed it. "Sadly" because that just isn't reality. I've gotta work. Maybe someday..........

Now life is back to normal. The kids are back at school, and Jason and I are back to our normal life of sitting in front of the computer and watching Blues Clue's.

A few things have been going on since Christmas. Brett and Dick, my father-in-law, are building the girls a room!!! Downstairs, in the "Room of Doom". It' is going so well!! I'm sooooo...excited!!!! I'm hoping that this will help out with my schedule. I think it will help Jason a lot to have his own safe room.




I have a lot more pictures showing more progress but they are still in my camera. I'll post them as soon as I get them loaded.

No comments: