Monday, December 28, 2009

Being a Parent can really be UN-FUN!

Christmas is always a bit of a struggle for me. Ever since I was 12 years old I've been sick over Christmas. Well I made it through Christmas this year, and threw up at 3:00am. It was a 24 hour bug that really sucked!!! I really didn't eat, or drink anything for about 18 hours. I slept for about 20 hours and felt better the next morning.

Of course then the next day Brett got sick and although I'm better I'm exhausted. But, I'm a Mom and a wife so I got up, went to Sacrament Meeting and led the music for Brett, then came home and cleaned up the kitchen, and made dinner. Well sort-of made dinner. My Mother-in-Law made chicken croissants and brought them down in the morning for us. It sure made life easier for me!!! After that I was REALLY Tired!!!

Then of course, to make life easier, Tori started throwing up before bed last night. When your the one sick, you clean up after yourself. When your spouse is sick, he cleans up after himself. When your kids are sick, they do not. When your feeling sick yourself still, it is impossible!!!

Sorry to be so descriptive.

No comments: