Monday, January 25, 2010

This weekend

This weekend ended up pretty mellow. We kind of had a mental and physical break from all the home improvements.

It was my little sisters 30th birthday, and her sons 3rd birthday. So they had a fun bash at their church. It was so much fun, and I can't believe that Mitch is 3, let alone that Kris is 30. Which makes me......?????

Then Sunday we went to church, and then to my in-laws. We tried to stop by my parents but were just a little late. 8:30pm bed time is quite hard to work with. LOL!!

Today has been ultra busy. I should have probably done some other things over the weekend. I had a meeting at the lab, we fed the Missionaries, and I'm working into the night. Hopefully tomorrow will look better. My schedule seems a little lighter.

We should be getting our carpet on Friday!!! We are going to be busy after hours ripping, boxing and moving stuff so that they can carpet my house! WooHoo!!!!

No comments: