Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas

We had an Awesome Christmas. The kids are still enjoying there haul, and we got to spend a lot of time with our families.

We spent Christmas Eve sledding and having dinner with my family. We actually sang Christmas Carol's. My sweet Grandparents were even joining in.

Christmas was rise and shine at 5:15am. The kids slept in the basement and called us with my cell phone to let us know when they were awake. They were advised to wait until we could rouse Jason and then called them upstairs.

They loved everything and enjoyed the Christmas morning.

We went to Grandma and Grandpa Siddoways for breakfast, it's a tradition for Brett to have scones on Christmas morning. Apparently this is a must! Then went to my folks for more Christmas cheer.

Jason was REALLY overwhelmed by the insanity of the holiday. By the time we got to my folks he just wanted to be left alone. I brought his presents to my parents bedroom and had him open them there.

My crazy brother decided to be funny and have a picture of his head put on a 12" x 10" canvas and wrap it for Samantha. My mother told me to have the camera ready because Sam was going to cry. Of course Jeff had another present for her but wanted to play a trick on her. The funny thing is Samantha got a big grin on her face and laughed out loud. I don't think she understood that she was meant to think that was her present. But, she didn't care! Which I LOVE!!!

My brother was shocked when Samantha insisted on taking her picture of Uncle Jeff home. She's a crack up!!

Tori enjoyed every minute of it. We got her some ruby earrings and a necklace (deeply discounted I must say), which is her birthstone. She loves them. I told her it was ok to wear them all the time. She just needed to only wear the necklace to church because, as it was so deeply discounted, the chain is a bit flimsy.

Duncan got some fun things. He's really been enjoying the family gift though! A Karaoke Machine. Brett and Duncan have almost sung nonstop since Santa brought it down the chimney.

No comments: