Thursday, July 2, 2009

Last Day of School

I can't believe the school year is over. I'm going to be the mother of a 5th grader. How did that happen?

For a few years now we have been giving the teachers a picture of the kids. It started out with taking the kids picture's in an old time picture booth but has evolved into this. The funny thing is this is easier because Brett is amazing with a computer. It's pretty unique too, not only do I not know anyone else that does this but it's my kids. =)



Tori also wrote a poem for her teacher that we taped to the back of the frame.

The night is dark and the day is long.
Children gather around her knee,
they have happy smiles and do it with glee.
She is kind and nice and fun.
She does fun parties and is a great friend.
I wish this year would never end.
I will be sad because you are great.
I will remember all the fun we had.
But me I am very, very sad.
You are my kind of person.
You’re my best friend.
Hugs and kisses
Love
Victoria

3 comments:

CAUSE ME TO HEAR said...

How very creative! Neat idea!

Anonymous said...

That is a fabulous idea. Would you be horribly upset if we borrow it sometime? If you'd rather we don't, I won't be at all upset. :) Super cute kids!

Melanie Lutz said...

Of course you can borrow it! I wouldn't have posted it otherwise!