Friday, July 10, 2009

Loving the summer

The kids played outside almost all day today. Duncan wanted to take Jason out back at 8:00 am. That was a nice but not so nice wake up call. I like to sleep to much.......

The kids walked to The Apple and got some kool-aid and sold it to the neighbours. Gotta love the neighbours that support my kids crazy money making skeems. Then they started the sprinkler and it didn't turn off until Brett got home from work. Samantha and Tori are pretty fried. But they had a ball.

Jason actually ate food today. He had spaghetti-o's, spaghetti and chicken parmesan, watermelon....he's a huge boy, but he's really picky. I bought him milk from the grocery store and he wouldn't even come close to drinking it. So we had to make it chocolate milk to get through the milk I bought. Then I went to Costco and picked up some regular milk and the boy downed a bottle. Go figure.

Then Duncan mowed my parents lawn. Again, I'm greatful for my parents for supporting my kids need to make some money. Duncan has been pretty good, and has started his own savings account. So hopefully he keeps it up and doesn't spend all his money on candy.

Brett cooked an awesome dinner. Breaded chicken parmesan. It rocked. Not only because it was so yummy, but because he cooked it. Love ya babe!!

No comments: