Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today's going's on

Today Duncan took my old digital camera to school for a class assignment. This is the only picture of him that he brought home, other then his fingers. They were finding pictures of Geometric shapes. So I now have a bunch of close-ups of the school play ground.

Duncan also did the normal thing and took a picture of his teacher. This is Miss Henrie, she's done a wonderful job.Also, not to be out done by Duncan's Geometry project, I am an Aunt once again. Brock was born this morning at 7lbs 11oz and 21 inches long. He's a pretty good sized boy, and we are excited to see him. I'll post some pictures of baby Brock as soon as I get some!

And last but not least from the remainder of the day, while I was downloading Duncan's assignment pictures I found some pictures of Samantha's first day of Pre-school. Look how cute my baby is!!! Ok, I know she's not a baby anymore, but look at those cheeks!!!!

No comments: