Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jason

Yesterday I took Jason to our Nurse Practitioner. He's been quite a bear the last week. What I suspected was confirmed, he has a sinus infection and and ear infection. He's back on amoxicilian and I'm having to give him some Claritin for his allergies.

Now having said all this, I'm amazed at the amount of stuff Jason will put in his mouth. Rocks, dirt, garbage, anything really that is found on the floor. But, medicine is against the rules in the mind of my 21 month old. I have to hold him down, stuff the syringe in his mouth and keep it in there until he swallows the medicine. If I don't he has an amazing ability to spit it all over the both of us.

Yes, I am the worst mother in the universe.

1 comment:

Hit 40 said...

There are better tricks to get the medicine down... you may want to ask your pharmacist for ideas.

They always helped me when I had troubles.