Monday, June 22, 2009

Jason Found Some Mud

Today was bring your dog to school day. Samantha was so adamant about taking Honey that I gave in. So we walked my poor old dog around the back of the school and waited for the Kindergarten class to come out. I think I might have killed Honey, though. She's so old, and arthritic. I didn't think that a small walk around the school would be that hard but she's exhausted.

Well, Samantha came out with her class and was so proud of her dog. She loves Honey and wanted everyone to pet her. While this was going on, Jason found a mud puddle. Mom's thoughts at the time were, at least he's sitting still. But he was far enough away from me that I couldn't really see what he was doing. I thought he was just playing in some dirt. Well enjoy my boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is SO funny! I can't believe how muddy he is. BTW, I hope your dog forgives you....