Monday, June 15, 2009

Daddy and Jason

Brett spent the evening in class to get his E Class Coaching License. He'll be doing that a lot this week so I'll be fixing dinner and sending him on his way most of the week. Poor Brett, I feel like I've forced him into this. I accidentally suckered him into coaching a couple years ago and it hasn't stopped since. Hopefully this year will be better though with a couple committed assistant coaches and some committed parents.

Jason has been wearing his hearing aid all day for a couple days now. On Friday he was being a pill and wouldn't leave it in and when I got home I noticed that he had somehow pulled the battery out. So that to me means that he knows when it is working and when it is not. He also folded his hands during family prayer this evening. It didn't last long but it was very deliberate. He even looked at Duncan and changed the position of his hands. He's learning and growing, and hopefully he will continue his progress.

No comments: