Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jason Update


Jason had an appointment with Dr. Muntz this morning. He is the E.N.T doctor at Primary Children's. His tubes are out and completely not functioning, so he will be needing to have new tubes placed in July. That is the soonest that we are able to get an appointment, but they have him set up on the cancelation list.

He also seems to be appreciating his hearing aid. He was watching T.V. this morning while I was getting everyone ready for school. I went to put in his aid which was the ear he was laying on but he turned his head around and let me put in his aid without any complaints. I'm hoping that he has finally figured out that the aid is helping him. Yay!!!!!

He crashed completely in my arms after the appointment, which is not like my crazy boy!! He seems to have a fever so I'm going to have to check that after he wakes up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm sorry. I'm glad that he seems to be adjusting to the hearing aid, though.