Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Birthday

Happy Birthday to me!!! Yesterday was my birthday and I'm tired.....I should have actually gotten a good nights sleep though. My girls spent the night at my sister Leslie's house and Duncan spent the night at his buddy Curtis' house. I only had one kid and I still feel wasted.

My hubby took me to Olive Garden and then we came home and went to bed.

I've been working really hard at getting the house work caught up. Laundry, laundry, laundry. That's all I really do right now. At least laundry and working. Hopefully I'll be able to get caught up with folding and washing so that I can start working on the other aspects of my house that have gone to pot!!!!

2 comments:

Chad and Kristen Milne said...

You know you're getting old when what you want to do on your birthday is laundry.

Hit 40 said...

My house is a mess too!! I just do not like cleaning. After you clean, it just gets messy again. Viscous cycle!!