Thursday, August 8, 2013

Playing Catch Up March 9th

I started out March 9th exhausted from having heart palpitations.  I had been having them for quite a while, and dang it they hurt after a while.  So I finally went into the hospital and of course they stopped.  I contributed it to the fact that I stopped taking my cholesterol meds, but my heart doctor says that it's not them.  Either way they stopped and that made me happy.

They it was Child Family Fun Day and we went to a movie.  We went to see Oz the Great and Powerful and it was a lot of fun.  We got there a little late with Jason so the kids were sitting with my folks.  Jason, Brett and I went to the front of the theater and oh boy was he loads of fun.  This was us watching the credits.


Jason will snuggle up under the blankets in the winter and I just think it's so cute.




No comments: