Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm not ok.

Yes, yes.....I'm aware this is not a surprise to ANYONE!!!

However, I'm done messing with life. I'm done just being nice to be nice.

Maybe I should continue being nice to be nice.......?

Ok, I just took Jason into MY back yard onto the trampoline that MY KIDS Grandparents bought them for Christmas and the neighbor kids said, "Don't let him in!"

I'm losing it! I said, "Great, get off my tramp!"

You should have seen the look on their faces. It was as if I just grew horns.

Should I be nice, and just take my screaming, kicking, Autistic son in the house?

I don't know!!! I know I'm not dealing with the everyday stuff very well. I know that I need some Mental Help!!! =P

Ok, venting done.

1 comment:

Kari said...

No way. You shouldn't let the neighbors into your yard to bully your kid. You did the right thing. That must have been tough.