Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Convenience Store

We got a new bell on the door, for a whole $5.00. It really does sound like a convenience store, especially when the older kids are going in and out of the house all day. However, it has saved me quite a bit of stress and heart ache over the last few weeks. Jason just went outside twice in 10 minutes. Without the bell who would have known where he would have taken off to the first time.

The reason he went out twice is I wasn't fast enough getting him dressed for his own taste. I got his pants on and went to go get his shoes and he went back outside. So I brought him back inside and put his shoes on. Then he heard the train 5 minutes later and so we are back in the house.

The bell has been a good thing for us. I just wish it didn't sound QUITE so annoying. =)

No comments: