Friday, November 13, 2009

Working, and Hiding Away

Yesterday I tried to stay home and get a lot of work done. I did pretty good.

Jason was so cute and crashed about noon. He headed upstairs and I hurried and answered a few emails. When I got upstairs to check on him he was in my bed with a bottle under a blanket. So I grabbed the melatonin, filled up his bottle and took advantage of nap time.

The kids got home from school early again, since it's early out week. The kids played for a little while and then they went back to the school for Choir Practice. The kids have decided that they want to join the school choir. We'll see how long Sam last's since she is absolutely restless as of late.

I was supposed to go to Pack Meeting last night, but couldn't bring myself to fighting Jason in that crowd. We just stayed at home made dinner, did homework, and enjoyed the night off. Even if it was a night off that shouldn't have been.

Hopefully I'll be able to get on top of some things so that I feel like the rest of the stuff I'm supposed to do doesn't kill me.

No comments: