Thursday, November 12, 2009

Grandma is Retiring.....sort of

Last night I had a wonderful dinner with the in-laws. Grandma Siddoway is sort-of retiring. Really she can't retire, because that would make her go crazy!! However, as she stated yesterday, if she works it will be on her own schedule not the bosses.

It was fun, and was wonderful!! We went to this wonderful Greek restaurant up by the U of U. I couldn't tell you the name of it to save my life, but it was SOOOOOOO good. Brett had to go to a school visit so he didn't get to go, I'm going to have to take him on a date there. He will love it!!!

It was fun to catch up with the in-laws that we don't see as often as we used to. Plus my mother graciously watched my brood, so I didn't have to worry about them. Although Jason bit Tori's stomach last night and left a nasty mark. sigh.......he's going to be a trial.

No comments: