Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sooooo Tired

You know when you wake up to a baby covered in marker, the toilet brush in the toilet, the refrigerator door open, and 3 kids already gone to school, that we had a rough night.

Jason wouldn't go back to sleep last night. He is just ready to play at 3:00am. He was up for a good 2 or 3 hours before he finally decided to go back to sleep, with the help of some Melatonin. If you give him the Melatonin too soon after waking up at night it does no good. You have to let him start getting tired before you give him the stuff and then it will kick in fairly quickly.

The only reason I got up at all was because Jason was on my bed digging under the covers trying to get my hands out to open a go-gurt. His hands were freezing!!! It was a bit of a rude awakening. Hopefully I'll get all my work caught up today so that I can get to bed early tonight. Sigh.....

No comments: