Monday, August 13, 2012

Preschool Open House

Jason also had a Pre-school open house.  The older two didn't want to come with us, but I bribed Sam with McDonald's so she came with me and helped with Jason.  She is such a sweet big sister.  We drove to South Weber Elementary.  I good half hour from the house.  This is where Jason will be attending school this year.  It's a fairly new school and the class room is very nice.  The aid's all remembered him from the previous day and his love of tomatoes.  One of them picked Jason up will he was eating/crumbling a cookie.  I was freaking out at the crumbs that he was getting all over her.  She smiled and said, "I've been doing this for 8 years now.  I understand and he's just fine."  What a relief that was.  To actually have people already understand my boy.  

I had to change his stinky bum, so I went into their bathroom which is actually attached to the room to do it.  Strangely there is a shower in the bathroom.  I don't know if they have bathing and cleaning in the curriculum, but they are going to struggle keeping Jason away from the shower.  He does know very well how to turn it on.

While I filled out paper work Samantha helped Jason for me.  Sometimes all you have to do is turn on water to keep him busy.

She helped get him to the car like a big girl.  Strange.  Sometimes I feel like she is tiny.

I found this on pinterist I think.  I get this statement, even though I'm not a single Mother.  Thankfully!!  

No comments: